Monday, September 19, 2011

Snippets from a life well led.

This is simply a blog about life. Some folks go through it making memories and others go through it creating memories for others as well. I am of the former voice. I am first of all going to pay a debt of gratitude to those who got me here....Winchester,Remington,Bear,Hoyt...you get the picture....Oh and Mike VanLoon for the previous blogs that have led me here. I will clarify a few details about myself here also.I have a firm grasp of the english language and proper grammer but refuse to use it.If you find yourself stopping and putting periods and headers to my writing please keep them to yourself. However if you wish to read the ramblings of a life well led uninterrupted by 4th grade properness by all means continue. I am the rule maker.I have been at this my whole life. I am the reason all of the younger generations are told "don't shoot that in the house". Also the "don't shoot your brother with that" and the now famous "if you shoot him with that again I'll tan your hide". See before me parents never said these things. Before my time if a child was dumping shot from a 12 gauge shell his parents "assumed" has was scaring birds from the cow barn.Now it is common knowledge that those same shells can be used to scare the crap out of your brother.Well enough for now however please keep abreast of my blogs as i hate to repeat myself. Gotta run the institution just called my brother needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment